Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill Ins and a layout

1. We need to repair and paint the wall at the end of the hallway.
2. Seeing the girls genuine excitement when Nick came home last night made me smile.
3. If you want to find me this afternoon I'm watching New Moon.
4. I'm excited because we now own a MiniVan. A car that will fit our soon-to-be family of 5.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that sounds fair.
6. Traditions that I look forward to every year makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Great Grandma Sweeney's 90th birthday party, tomorrow my plans include celebrating my 34th birthday with family and cake and Sunday, I want to start making lists/packing for our Thanksgiving holiday.

And now a layout. I love this photo of Scout and wanted it to really stand out on the layout. I kept it very simple. Just a couple patterned circles, some stitching and painted chipboard alpha for the title.




3 comments:

Charity said...

Ahhhh how exciting I thought I saw a new vehicle in your garage :) Did you sell the Lexus already? Happy Birthday Kari!! I heard New Moon was even better than the first movie. I cannot wait to see it too I was suppose to go at midnight last night however I am getting old because I just couldn't even imagine :) Pathetic I know. :)

Brenda said...

Love the layout!! Scout looks more like you all the time. Can't wait to see what sweet pea #3 looks like.

Jayne said...

Hope you had a WONDERFUL birhday Kari!!