Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Got to keep MOVING!

I sometimes wonder what Nick and Bennet do during the day. They keep each other on their toes that's for sure. Who needs a fancy walker when you have an old crate of toys, wood floors and good tunes? She doesn't like to let go very often, but she sure likes pushing things around. And she's started to climb up everything- boxes, the couch, the dryer and as the video shows- the safe in Nick's office.

The video is about 2 1/2 minutes.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Lindsey McFarland said...

Sure looks like an afternoon with Dad is a lot of fun! Who are they listening to?? Bennet is soo darn cute!!

Carla said...

Looks like fun! I think we need hardwood floors here. Is the office HUGE or does it just look that way on film?

andrealyn said...

I just have to tell you, the entire time during the video, Caitlyn asked "whos dat?" I said Bennet. "Hi Bennet" "Hi Bennet" "Mama, I wanna call Bennet"