Friday, April 23, 2010

Egg Hunt and Fill Ins

1. Where are my job offers?
2. If wishes were horses they'd have big teeth.
3. I'd like to see if Avatar lives up to the hype. We'll watch it on BluRay so that will be as close to 3D as we can get.
4. When I was a teen, I thought my 1979 AMC Pacer was da bomb!!
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was 'Have I told you yet today?'
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my coffee in the morning. It's the taste not the caffeine.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapping at my house with Kim & Jess, tomorrow my plans include my niece Mallory's 1st communion and Sunday, I want to get ready for the week ahead!

Here is a quick little layout I did as part of a challenge at Citrus Tree Studio. I am really into gray right now. And yellow. I took the October Afternoon paper and punched it to resemble a flower. I did some selective coloring on the black and white photo so that the yellow egg stood out. The alphabet is October Afternoon as well (Thanks to my brother-in-law Matt G for the perfect Christmas gift!)


TITLE: Egg Hunt
Journaling: Everytime you saw one of your eggs you would scream YELLOW and run to it. 4-4-10

Product: Treasures cardstock, October Afternoon patterned paper, alphabet and journaling spots, American Crafts buttons.

No comments: